Supply Chain Functional Consultant
About this role
Vuealta are seeking a number of Supply Chain Functional Consultants, with experience in converting business requirements into functional software solutions. Adept at understanding supply chain planning functions and how they are used, the successful candidates will be naturals at thinking like an “end-user” of enterprise applications, driving high usability for efficient and optimal system use.
You will have experience in supply chain planning solutions, either in end-user or implementation roles. What matters is that you are highly numerically literate and enjoy working with technology.
As you will be interfacing with Vuealta and the client’s team, this role demands candidates with excellent interpersonal, communication, and engagement skills.
The breadth of Vuealta’s services means that you are not just an implementation expert but are also able to call on broader internal experience to provide wider advice and support to the client beyond the current project.
As Supply Chain Functional Consultant, you will be responsible for:
- Gathering client’s business requirements and creating a corresponding set of functional specifications, to be documented for client’s approval.
- Providing guidance and direction on best practice approaches to client’s business processes.
- Developing business process flows of the client’s functional requirements, for multiple levels and roles.
- Analysing client data and master data to assess suitability to meet the requirements and advise the client on any implications to their proposed planning process.
- Modifying Vuealta’s Supply Chain Applications, powered by the Anaplan platform to support the client’s functional requirements, including updating data integrations and the user interface.
- Developing user training documentation of the client’s solution.
- Conducting solution validation and testing of the application, ensuring zero defects.
- Providing solution demonstrations to clients of their solution. Providing solution training to the client’s key users on the application.
- Provide input to Product Management on application improvements based on customer feedback.
We are looking for candidates who can demonstrate:
- 6+ years in a relevant business position, likely to be in a professional services capacity involving the implementation of technology solutions within Supply Chain Planning.
- Strong skills and experience in the use of planning and modelling technologies with supply chain planning, sales operations, and other business areas.
- Experience with Supply Chain Planning tools. Familiarity with Anaplan is useful, but not essential.
- Educated to at least degree level, ideally in a business or engineering degree.
- Excellent communication, organizational, documentation and interpersonal skills.
- A passion for getting hands-on with the technology, being highly curious about its use, and the ability to ramp up skills rapidly. Experience in agile project delivery.
- Flexibility to travel, and to work away from home.