Supply Chain Delivery Lead
About this role
Vuealta has created world-class Supply Chain Planning Applications, built upon the Anaplan platform. Having brought these to market in the last 12 months, we are now witnessing significant demand, and as a result we are seeking an experienced individual to build and lead our North American delivery capability.
The role will have responsiblity for all aspects of our delivery, including contributing to the development of our implementation tools and techniques, leading client implementations, and managing the delivery team. Critically, the role also involves providing supply chain planning expertise and insight.
You will have deep experience with supply chain planning, either through a career in consultancy/technology and/or operating in senior roles in supply chain functions.
Familiarity in the implementation of supply chain planning tools is a must, although familiarity with Anaplan is not essential.
As a senior individual within our global supply chain planning applications team, you will have a key voice in the ongoing direction and development of these applications
- Develop the project scope based on the client’s requirements, detailing the capabilities, functions, and system integration.
- Develop and document the SOW based on the project scope in terms of capabilities, responsibilities, activities, deliverables, assumptions and estimates. Also, develop the project timeline and resource requirements for the client and Vuealta.
- Using Agile project methodology, deliver projects from the development of project plans, running workshops with clients, requirements gathering, sprint planning, user training, UAT, and solution implementation.
- Apply supply chain experience to fully test the requirements for completeness and coherency, and to provide insight on options.
- Provide a high quality of implementation driving positive and referenceable clients.
- Ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget.
Post Implementation Support
- Manage post-implementation support to record and resolve client-reported issues to ensure responses are managed within the SLA.
- Ensure client is referenceable.
- Provide insight and direction into other areas of opportunities of the client’s business where Vuealta can add more value.
- Conduct a quarterly business review with key stakeholders in support of the above.
We are looking for candidates who can demonstrate:
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in Supply Chain Management with a hands-on familiarity with SCM solutions in operations settings.
- A solid understanding of Demand and Supply Planning, and S&OP/IBP processes.
- Experience in delivering projects through all stages from high-level scoping through to deployment, using Agile methodology.
- Experience in facilitating change management to drive business process enhancement.
- Ability to gain a perspective on upstream and downstream impacts of projects including benefits, people and process.
- Experience in managing the P&L of enterprise application deployments.
- A good listener and team player able to work with internal and client stakeholders.
- An enquiring mind with the ability to surface and discuss business challenges.
- Ability to interpret business needs and articulate solution options.
- Ability to work on own initiative, prioritize tasks and allocate time appropriately.
- Diligent and detailed in project reporting.
- MS Office, including PowerPoint and Project
- Process Diagram Tool, e.g., Visio, Lucent.