About this role
More than ever does the dynamic, challenging, and ever-changing business environment require our customers to break through internal functional silos and work in concerted way to change enterprise business models, manage the unexpected, and grasp new opportunities.
Anaplan is a very versatile Connected Planning Platform and recognized by our customers as an ideal instrument to meet their challenges:
Vuealta Management Consultants strive to understand our clients’ business challenges, guide our clients through process and functional transformations, and help our clients to drive maximum business value off the Anaplan platform. Our clients rely on Vuealta to achieve Planning Excellence and tangible outcomes.
You will strive, drive, learn, and teach
Your main objective as a Vuealta Management Consultant is to truly understand our clients’ business model, their business environment, and the challenges they are facing. You will apply clear logic to break down the information you received from the client and apply critical and creative thinking to generate tangible, innovative solutions. As an industry and functional expert, you will help translate business solutions into simple Anaplan requirements and a well-structured design, when applicable. Your work includes:
Working in agile project teams, you will form the link between the Business and our Solution Architects and Model Builders to deliver projects geared towards client needs, on time and within budget, for which you will need:
In addition to client engagements, you will get the opportunity to help build our practice and grow our junior colleagues in general consulting skills and inspire our team to become functional and industry experts.
We are looking for candidates who can demonstrate:
- 6+ years in a relevant business position, likely to be in a professional services capacity involving the delivery of technology solutions.
- Good experience of the use of planning and modeling technology with finance, sales operations, supply chain and other business areas.
- Experience in Anaplan, or similar multi-dimensional corporate performance management tools.
- Educated to at least degree level, ideally in a numeric degree.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- A passion for getting hands on with the technology, being highly curious about its use and ability to ramp up skills rapidly.
- Experience of agile project delivery.
Elements in your profile
- A hunger and energy for a new challenge
- A drive to grow other people, build a successful practice, and therefore grow yourself
- Strong critical thinking with pragmatic problem-solving skills
- A positive outlook, service oriented, and good interpersonal skills
- ≥ 3 years of experience in business and/or functional consulting including process design
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and lead
- Excellent oral and written presentation skills
Benefits and Compensation
Vuealta offers you a fantastic team in a fast-paced environment
- An exciting, dynamic, and energetic working environment
- An entrepreneurial practice in which your contributions really make a difference
- Open and honest culture
- Extensive professional and personal growth through training and experience
- A steep learning curve with exposure to senior management and C-level customers
- Fast career progression in a variety of directions in a rapidly expanding organization
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Flexible work schedule and location
Located in the vibrant heart of the city, amidst customers and abundance of leisure