Junior Consultants own and lead workstreams within larger projects, or assume full responsibility for the delivery of smaller engagements. In either case they have and continue to develop a deep knowledge of the Anaplan platform, although can rely upon more senior support for design and architectural thinking.
It may be that you already have experience in Anaplan, or other multi-dimensional planning or business intelligence tools. Or perhaps you are someone who builds amazing Excel models but you are looking to take that to another level. What matters is that on one hand you are highly numerically literate and enjoy playing with data, but on the other hand focused on what it means for the end user and business context.
These projects are not delivered as traditional IT solution builds, but instead it is a highly collaborative exercise, with joint Vuealta and client teams sharing responsibilities, and therefore demanding candidates with excellent communication and engagement skills.
As a Junior Consultant you will be responsible for:
- Leading requirements gathering exercises and helping clients to document these
- Designing and building Anaplan models, ensuring that they are created with the end user in mind
- Helping to ensure that projects are delivered in a professional manner with focus on tracking project health and progress
- Building client skills and capabilities through collaborative working during the solution build and focused knowledge transfer efforts
- Providing ad hoc support to the client post go-live
- Keeping in touch with client individuals beyond the life of the project, and using this as a mechanism for identifying further opportunities for Vuealta services within the client organization.
- Supporting the Vuealta sales team through the creation of proof-of-concepts and demo assets.
We are looking for candidates who can demonstrate:
- 3+ years in a relevant business position, likely to be in either a professional services capacity, or an internal role within one of the primary functional areas (finance, sales operations, supply chain).
- Educated to at least degree level, ideally in a numeric degree.
- Knowledge of Anaplan, similar technology or deep skills in creating Excel models for similar business challenges.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- A passion for getting hands on with the technology, being highly curious about its use and the ability to ramp up skills rapidly.
- Some understanding or experience of agile project delivery.