Global Sales Operations Manager
About this role
Vuealta is a global Gold Anaplan Partner and leading provider of forecasting and planning solutions for the world’s most forward-thinking organizations. Working across all industry verticals, the Vuealta team of certified Anaplan experts apply industry knowledge combined with modeling skills to create planning applications that support specific business requirements. For planning processes specifically within Supply Chain, Vuealta has developed a suite of SaaS applications, built on the Anaplan platform, pre-configured with industry best practise and rapidly deployable to deliver fast time to value solutions.
To support its rapid global growth, the company is seeking a Global Sales Operations Manager to to manager the entire sales ops function. Working closely with the CEO and the VP of Finance, the successful candidate will be responsible for driving the operational cadence and field productivity across Vuealta’s three key regions – North America, Northern Europe and APAC.
- Ownership of Salesforce.com and Avaza (data, set up, process, reporting and staff/field enablement)
- Development and maintenance of daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reports, metric and KPI’s.
- Tracking and analysis including pipeline statistics
- Working closely with key stakeholders in Sales, Marketing and Finance to deliver operational goals, from pipeline metrics through to deferred revenue calculations
- Ownership of the sales forecast process
- Driving renewal operations
- Driving the sales commission process
- Initial review and red-lining of customer proposals, contracts and licence agreements and overall ownership of sales contracts from creation through to signature
- Managing the lead process and relationship between Vuealta and Anaplan, via Partner Central.
- 7 years + experience in a similar role in the software/technology industry
- Highly skilled in Salesforce.com (a must) and Avaza (preferred)
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical, reporting and data management skills
- Ability to take ownership of projects from planning through to execution
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to initiate and build relationships with people in an open, friendly, and accepting manner
- Comfort with adapting and adjusting to multiple demands, shifting priorities and rapid change