Group Financial Controller
About this role
Vuealta is a global Gold Anaplan Partner and leading provider of forecasting and planning solutions for the world’s most forward-thinking organizations. Working across all industry verticals, the Vuealta team of certified Anaplan experts apply industry knowledge combined with modeling skills to create planning applications that support specific business requirements. For planning processes specifically within Supply Chain, Vuealta has developed a suite of SaaS applications, built on the Anaplan platform, pre-configured with industry best practise and rapidly deployable to deliver fast time to value solutions.
The company is seeking a Group Financial Controller to oversee the Finance function. Working closely with the VP of Finance and HR, the successful candidate needs to be a qualified and skilled accountant who has a proven track-record of automating accounting processes.
Leading a team of one you will be responsible for all finance processes and procedures including reporting, compliance, balance sheet reconciliations, cashflow management and forecasting. There is great opportunity to improve processes and procedures through systems and people development to ensure robust governance and financial controls.
In addition to providing timely, accurate and compliant financial reporting you will support the leadership team in achieving the business growth agenda, balancing risk and opportunities to manage cashflow.
- Overseeing the production of Monthly Management Accounts and providing appropriate commentary; in line with accounting standards and the group reporting timetable
- Oversight and management of the Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable functions
- Contribution to the monthly group reporting (financial and non-financial) packs
- Cash flow forecasting and management
- Review and approval of payroll and monthly submissions to HMRC of PAYE/NIC, including liaison with outsourced provider
- Provision of local information in the preparation of the annual financial statements
- Liaison with the external auditors during the external audit process
- Assisting the VP of Finance and HR with ongoing projects and other financial analysis
- Fully qualified accountant (ACCA, CIMA, ACA)
- Extensive financial & management reporting and statutory accounts experience
- Experience of developing and maintaining financial analysis and financial modelling
- Proven understanding of working within a product related environment
- Flexible, professional, and personable
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to successfully communicate with people at all levels within and outside of the organisation