EMEA Senior Field Marketing Manager
About this role
Vuealta are hiring a Senior Field Marketing Manager, with full responsibility for the EMEA region (specifically the UK, Nordics and Benelux). Having recently secured private equity investment to grow the Vuealta business globally, we have a strong focus on the EMEA market and have recently made significant investments in the Go-To-Market team in the region. There is now an open opportunity for an energetic, hands on, entrepreneurial and hard-working Senior Field Marketing Manager, to join the team.
The successful candidate will have at least 4 years of similar experience in a high growth technology business. Experience of working within the CPM or Business Intelligence eco- system is definitely advantageous, but not a pre-requisite.
You must be willing to roll up your sleeves and get stuck in! You will have access to the latest marketing tech stack and how you combine the use of these systems, with field activities and ABM strategies will be critical in generating demand for Vuealta’s purpose-built solutions and Anaplan related services.
Having launched a suite of purpose-built SaaS applications for Supply Chain Planning, powered by the Anaplan platform, Vuealta is delivering unmatched time-to-value solutions to global organisations. We are a leading Gold Anaplan Partner and in addition to selling our own solutions, we have delivered over 350 successful Anaplan projects across additional lines of business in Finance and Operations.
As the EMEA Senior Field Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for:
- The development, execution, measurement, and reporting of demand generation programmes that support regional sales targets to a) acquire new customers and b) expand existing customer base.
- Researching, recommending and executing targeted local marketing plans to include (but not limited to) industry events, field events (hosted by Vuealta or in partnership with Anaplan), user groups, executive roundtables, regional content syndication programs, digital campaigns and customer advocacy.
- Crafting account-level marketing plans for top strategic accounts, by working closely with the VP Sales EMEA
- Collaborating with Anaplan Partner Marketing to design and deliver co-marketing initiatives and really drive the Vuealta and Anaplan relationship
- Communicating with peers in the USA and APAC to ensure consistency in delivery of digital programmes globally
- Working closely with EMEA based internal stakeholders to promote marketing activities
- Working alongside Sales Ops to track and measure demand-to-close metrics across field marketing programs
- Collaborating with the CMO and wider marketing team (inc. freelancers) to contribute ideas to support GTM and ongoing Global Marcoms strategy
- Owning and optimise allocation of the EMEA Marketing Budget.
- Educated to degree level
- An entrepreneurial attitude and strong desire to build on an existing EMEA Marketing organisation.
- Minimum of 3-4+ years of experience in a Field Marketing role within the software/tech industry. Experience with the CPM/Business Intelligence industry will be a plus
- Knowledge of digital marketing and an understanding of how digital is integrated within field marketing
- Highly organised approach to the role, strong project management skills and a flexible attitude to suit developing needs of a growing business
- Excellent written (including campaign copy writing), verbal and presentation skills
- Strong team player
- Ability to work under pressure and balance multiple priorities
- Solid skills using a variety of systems. Salesforce experience essential, Hubspot preferred.