Business Development Executive
About this role
Vuealta is a young and entrepreneurial consulting firm
Vuealta is a leading global consulting firm and Anaplan Partner helping medium and large enterprises around the world solve complex planning challenges through the delivery of a suite of applications powered by the Anaplan Connected Planning Platform. We provide deep process expertise and advanced planning solutions in Finance, Supply Chain, and Human Resources. We serve clients across industries such as Resources, Transportation, Retail, FMCG, Insurance, and many more.
Vuealta is also still a young and dynamic consulting firm with its headquarters in London and offices in Sweden, Finland, The Netherlands, New York, and Singapore. Our fast-growing Singapore office is hiring for a variety of roles to expand our energetic team in various directions.
We are hiring Business Development Executive
More than ever does the dynamic, challenging, and ever-changing business environment require enterprises to break through internal functional silos and work in concerted way to change enterprise business models, manage the unexpected, and grasp new opportunities.
Anaplan is a very versatile Connected Planning Platform and recognized by our customers as an ideal instrument to meet their challenges:
Vuealta is seeking Business Development Executive who can help us professionalize and scale up our in- and outbound sales strategy and go-to-market approach, drive content-driven marketing and support sales activities, and help expand our already exciting client portfolio.
You will structure, drive, and engage
As a Business Development Executive, you understand the business challenges that our clients and prospects are facing and how Vuealta can provide tools and capabilities to drive value. Your main objective is to identify prospects with a structured approach, connect with various stakeholders and spark their interest, articulate the Vuealta value proposition, and introduce relevant Vuealta experts to qualified leads:
- Invest in understanding our enterprise challenges in various functional areas and Vuealta’s solutions to drive value for our customers
- Structure our prospecting and sales process
- Perform research, explore untapped markets and channels, and identify potential leads
- Prospect into strategic business accounts via cold call, email, and social strategies
- Support and lead conventional and digital Marketing activities
- Present our company and value proposition to potential clients
- Build a sales pipeline of qualified leads, target decision makers, and arrange meetings for Account Managers
You will complement a young, diverse, and ambitious team, and contribute with creativity, versatility, and persistence.
Elements in your profile
- A hunger and energy for a new challenge
- A drive for personal growth and broad business understanding
- Critical thinking with a pragmatic approach to challenges
- A positive outlook, result oriented, good interpersonal skills, ability to engage
- ≥ 3 years of experience in Business Development, Marketing, or similar roles
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative, structure, and lead
Experience with sales techniques, CRM tools, and spreadsheets
Benefits and Compensation
Vuealta offers you a fantastic team in a fast-paced environment
- An exciting, dynamic, and energetic working environment
- An entrepreneurial practice in which your contributions really make a difference
- Open and honest culture
- Extensive professional and personal growth through training and experience
- A steep learning curve with exposure to senior management and C-level customers
- Fast career progression in a variety of directions in a rapidly expanding organization
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Flexible work schedule and location
Located in the vibrant heart of the city, amidst customers and abundance of leisure