Supply Chain Architect/Model Builder
About this role
Vuealta are seeking a Supply Chain Architect/Model Builder, with experience in converting business requirements into functional software solutions. Adept at understanding supply chain planning functions and how they are used, the successful candidate will be a natural at thinking like an “end-user” of enterprise applications, driving high usability for efficient and optimal system use.
You will either have existing experience in Anaplan, or you are a recognized expert in other multi-dimensional corporate performance management technologies. What matters is that you are highly numerically literate and enjoy managing data.
As you will be interfacing with Vuealta and the client’s team, this role demands candidates with excellent interpersonal, communication, and engagement skills.
The breadth of Vuealta’s services means that you are not just an implementation expert but are also able to call on broader internal experience to provide wider advice and support to the client beyond the model build.
As an Architect/Model Builder you will be responsible for:
- Gathering client’s business requirements and creating a corresponding set of functional specifications, which is documented for client’s approval.
- Developing business process flows of the client’s functional requirements, for multiple levels and roles.
- Analysing client data and masterdata to assess suitability to meet the requirements and advise the client on the implications to their proposed planning process.
- Configuring Vuealta’s Supply Chain Applications, powered by the Anaplan platform.
- Extending Vuealta’s Supply Chain Applications, in order to meet client specific customisations.
- Developing user training documentation of the client’s solution.
- Conducting solution validation and testing of the application, ensuring zero defects.
- Providing solution demonstrations to clients of their solution.
Providing solution training to the client’s key users on the application.
We are looking for candidates who can demonstrate:
- 6+ years in a relevant business position, likely to be in a professional services capacity involving the delivery of technology solutions, of within a Supply Chain Planning function.
- Strong skills and experience in the use of planning and modelling technologies with supply chain planning, sales operations, and other business areas.
- Experience in Anaplan, or similar multi-dimensional corporate performance management tools.
- Educated to at least degree level, ideally in a numeric degree.
- Excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- A passion for getting hands-on with the technology, being highly curious about its use, and the ability to ramp up skills rapidly.
Experience in agile project delivery.