Anaplan Partner Alliance Manager
About this role
Vuealta is seeking a Partner Alliance Manager to grow and leverage our partner relationship with Anaplan. This is a North America based role with the potential to become a global role. As the major driving force and main conduit for the Vuealta and Anaplan relationship, this is a key strategic role for the company.
The Alliance Manager will be expected to hit quarterly and annual sales targets for Application Sales and Services sales that they have influenced jointly with Anaplan. The successful candidate will receive a generous salary and uncapped commission in return. Vuealta has a best-in-class compensation structure that values and rewards over performance.
As a Partner Alliance Manager you will be responsible for:
- Generating and developing relationships with the Anaplan Executive team and the Field Sales teams across the assigned territory.
- Owning the key Anaplan relationships for Vuealta
- Building awareness of Vuealta within the Anaplan community
- Driving our value proposition
- Developing and executing sales plays in partnership with Anaplan sales executives in the assigned territory.
- Sales of our Supply Chain Planning Applications (SaaS) which are a revolutionary approach on the Anaplan Platform as well as sales of Anaplan licences and services, where Vuealta’s team of industry experts create customer specific solutions on the broader Anaplan platform.
- 4 year degree or equivalent work experience
- 10+ years in a similar SaaS focused role
- Anaplan Sales Experience is a plus
- Proven track record of managing partner relationships and driving “sell with” business
- Proven track record of being a “challenger” type sales leader with the ability to understand the clients BUSINESS challenges and map to our solutions, to show how we drive results and deliver value
- Consistent over attainment in comparable partner sales roles
- Knowledge and experience in selling Planning/Business Intelligence solutions is a plus
- Knowledge and experience in selling Supply Chain Solutions is a plus
- The role will initially cover the USA and Canada and as such significant North American travel is to be expected. Estimate is 25-50% but may vary from time to time. International travel is not currently expected other than potentially to Canada but could occasionally be required. Should the role evolve to global the international portion will increase.