Anaplan Applications Developer
About this role
Vuealta are seeking Anaplan Developers to join our dedicated Applications team. This is a unique opportunity to join a team focused on creating SaaS solutions on the Anaplan platform. Familiar with Anaplan model building and architecture, the successful candidate will be a natural at thinking like an “end-user” of enterprise applications, whilst approaching model building with a “software-developer” mindset.
You will have experience in Anaplan or other multidimensional planning technologies. What matters is that you are highly numerically literate and enjoy working with technology.
The nature of our application approach means that you are not focused on point solution model builds, but instead creating a capability that can be rolled out to multiple customers. It is therefore crucial that you have experience of, or the willingness to learn, a software development lifecycle.
As an Anaplan Developer, you will be responsible for:
- Liaising with our product managers in order to understand requirements and develop Anaplan models to meet these requirements.
- Contributing to, and upholding, the architectural standards at the heart of developing solutions on Anaplan.
- Testing your own work, and peer reviewing that of your colleagues.
- Rapidly prototyping new ideas and functionality, and supporting the product management process with ‘art-of-the-possible’ thinking.
- Working with customer facing implementation colleagues to deliver customer specific enhancements.
- Keeping up to speed with the latest innovations in the Anaplan platform, and working to ensure that they are adopted within Vuealta’s applications.
- Providing third-line support for the applications, as and when needed by our support organisation.
- Developing standard documentation for the applications.
We are looking for candidates who can demonstrate:
- 3+ years in a relevant position, likely to be in the implementation of Anaplan, or similar tools, or in an application development role.
- Skills and experience in the use of planning, modelling or other data technologies to provide business solutions.
- Experience with Anaplan is useful, but not essential. More important will be the desire in curiosity to learn the platform.
- Educated to at least degree level, ideally in a numerate degree.
- Excellent communication, organizational, documentation and interpersonal skills.
- A passion for getting hands-on with the technology, being highly curious about its use, and the ability to ramp up skills rapidly. Experience in agile project delivery.