About this role
Vuealta is a leading global consulting firm and Anaplan Partner helping medium and large enterprises around the world solve complex planning challenges through the delivery of a suite of applications powered by the Anaplan Connected Planning Platform. We provide deep process expertise and advanced planning solutions in Finance, Supply Chain, and Human Resources. We serve clients across industries such as Resources, Transportation, Retail, FMCG, Insurance, and many more.
Vuealta is also still a young and dynamic consulting firm with its headquarters in London and offices in Sweden, Finland, The Netherlands, New York, and Singapore. Our fast-growing Singapore office is hiring for a variety of roles to expand our energetic team in various directions.
We are hiring an Account Executive
More than ever does the dynamic, challenging, and ever-changing business environment require enterprises to break through internal functional silos and work in concerted way to change enterprise business models, manage the unexpected, and grasp new opportunities. Anaplan is a very versatile Connected Planning Platform and recognized by our customers as an ideal instrument to meet their challenges:
You will prospect, engage and win
Your objective as an Account Executive is to prospect, engage targeted enterprises with a structured go-to-market approach, identify and qualify new business opportunities, and drive revenue that includes software and professional services. You will need to connect with various stakeholders, understand their needs for improving business efficiency and effectiveness, articulate the Vuealta value proposition, and collaborate with Vuealta experts to win the deals:
- Develop a deep understanding of our customers challenges across all functions and value chain
- Develop a good understanding of Vuealta ’s services and value proposition
- Develop and execute strategic plans to expand our customer base and achieve sales targets
- Effectively communicate unique value proposition through proposals and presentations
- Build and maintain strong, long lasting customer relationships
- Own and hit/exceed annual sales target within assigned territories and/or accounts
You will complement a young, diverse, and ambitious team, and contribute with creativity, versatility, and persistence.
Elements in your profile
- A positive and never-give-up attitude
- The desire to keep pushing yourself to attain greater achievements
- Ability to sell both software and professional services based on functional knowledge
- Strong technical aptitude to learn about Vuealta solution offerings
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
- ≥ 4 years of experience in software solutions sales in enterprise accounts
A good understanding of the sales cycle, from sales prospecting to closing a deal
Benefits and Compensation
Vuealta offers you a fantastic team in a fast-paced environment.
- An exciting, dynamic, and energetic working environment
- An entrepreneurial practice in which your contributions really make a difference.
- Open and honest culture
- Extensive professional and personal growth through training and experience
- A steep learning curve with exposure to senior management and C-level customers
- Fast career progression in a variety of directions in a rapidly expanding organization
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Flexible work schedule and location
Located in the vibrant heart of the city, amidst customers and abundance of leisure