Senior ConsultantApply Now!
You will either have existing experience in Anaplan, or you are a recognised expert in other multi-dimensional corporate performance management technologies. What matters is that you are highly numerically literate and enjoy playing with data, but you can easily translate what this means in a business context for the end user.
Anaplan projects are not delivered as traditional IT solution builds. Instead, the projects involve a highly collaborative exercise, with Vuealta and the client’s team sharing responsibilities. This requirement demands candidates with excellent communication and engagement skills. You will own project delivery. In some cases you will help others with their design and architectural thinking and in others, you will roll up your sleeves and build models yourself.
The breadth of Vuealta’s services means that you are not just an implementation expert, but are also able to call on broader corporate performance management experience to provide wider advice and support to the client beyond the model build.
As a Senior Consultant you will be responsible for:
- Leading initial project scoping and implementation roadmap development
- Leading the design and build of Anaplan models, ensuring that these are created with the end user in mind
- Own – in tandem with a client peer – the overall project planning, delivery, and progress.
- Mentor both client and Vuealta team members to ensure the development of skills and capabilities
- Providing ad hoc support to the client post go-live
- Keeping in touch with client individuals beyond the life of the project, and using this as a mechanism for identifying further opportunities for Vuealta services within the client organisation.
We are looking for candidates who can demonstrate:
- 6+ years in a relevant business position, likely to be in a professional services capacity involving the delivery of technology solutions.
- Good experience of the use of planning and modelling technology with finance, sales operations, supply chain and other business areas.
- Experience in Anaplan, or similar multi-dimensional corporate performance management tools.
- Educated to at least degree level, ideally in a numeric degree.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- A passion for getting hands on with the technology, being highly curious about its use and ability to ramp up skills rapidly.
- Experience of agile project delivery.